cd rewirter recgnizes cds but does not burn cd's please help i need to burn cd's if it means opening up the cd rewriter i will:(

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

cd rewirter recgnizes cds but does not burn cd's please help i need to burn cd's if it means opening up the cd rewriter i will:(

you are everywhere .lol ,maybe you should not thrown your computer out the window ..lol

do you know anything about the problem how to solve it i really need it because the only ''computer'' freinds i have got is in america and they have to send me stuff from there lols

so could you help me lols:|

a little more info please ,what error message if any ,how old is cdrw,what burning software.

i try to burn a cd and it converts and inspects it can read cd's but whe it gets to the burning bit and it waits for a min then it say's burning failed i use windows media player 10

and i happens when i use nero ''what i got with the cd drive'' i really need to get it up and running so i can burn iso's lol OTHER POST

if it means taking it apart i will

also i can learn:-/

well you could take it apart ,and clean the eye with some alcohol,not saying it will work

how do you do that can you tell me the steps and i think i have got alcohol but i thought i drunk it all lols :D so please help

how do you do that can you tell me the steps and i think i have got alcohol but i thought i drunk it all lols :D so please help

I give up,you said you could take it apart if i wanted you too ,and now you want me to tell you how!! i quit

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.