hey! im looking for a microstar international MS-6701 mainboard manual, chipset is a SiS 648 if that helps!

ive looked high and low on the internet with no luck but im hoping someone has this manual!

thanks in advance

(i posted this in the right area.. right?!)

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Thankyou very much Fistral! I'm not related to the original question but your link was a massive help to this random google searcher. My computer is now running again because the manual helped me identify a cable that had come loose. Thanks again!

Thankyou very much Fistral! I'm not related to the original question but your link was a massive help to this random google searcher. My computer is now running again because the manual helped me identify a cable that had come loose. Thanks again!

Glad I could help!

Quote: If you don't ask, don't expect an answer! :-) You asked, you were answered.

Hello, is anyone still reading this thread? I have downloaded the manual given by Fistral, butt it doesn't tell me about the post error beeps, i have one long beep small pause and one long beep again, can some one tell me what this code means?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.