Ok, having some problems here. I have an old Dell Optiplex GX260. I had to reformat the stupid thing and i've gotten everything back up and running except............. i went to the device manager and under "OTHER DEVICES" it has an exclamation point next to "Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller". Anyone know how to fix this? Like, is there a driver or something i can download? Thanks!!! :idea:

HORRAY FOR Me.......... Never mind about this question....... I found the Dell Driver Reinstallation CD for my 'ol Optiplex in a heap of junk under the stairs and was able to reinstall the drivers. Lol. ;)

Ok, having some problems here. I have an old Dell Optiplex GX260. I had to reformat the stupid thing and i've gotten everything back up and running except............. i went to the device manager and under "OTHER DEVICES" it has an exclamation point next to "Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller". Anyone know how to fix this? Like, is there a driver or something i can download? Thanks!!! :idea:

OK I have this problem with a customer computer and they don't have the CD's for the system. I have been able to get all the drivers except the one for the PCI Universal Serial Bus. Anybody who has the CD if they could send them to me or tell me where I can find them it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.