today i install a antivirus escan on my laptop now i want to remove it .but when i removing it from "add remove program" it demand for administrator password.i also try to remove it from "programme files" but situation is same.somebody plzn help me as removing of it is very important as it is also not working because i deleate one of it support file

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

go to start > run > registry (regedit.exe) and delete the escan folder or file ok and install kaspersky 2009 best""""

are you actually logged on as an administrator?

in registry where i find escan as it is very big and it has many opnion. could you tell me some good procedure to reach to escan in registry.

You shouldn't be "playing" in the registry if you are not certain what you are doing.
If you just installed this then why do you want to remove it?
Go to Start, All Programs and see if there is a listing THERE for EScan. That is possibly where the uninstall is located.
Judy

i want to unistall it because it is not working fine, also it deletes files .therefore i want to remove it when i remove it from "add or remove programme" or unistalling file it demand for administrative password this my problem plz solve it

as it is also not working because i deleate one of it support file

Maybe you shouldn't have? Try installing it again, then uninstall it. Failing that, do a system restore.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.