it wont let me fix them all other windows are closed when i scan
i didnt make a change to msconfig all i did was exactly what you told me
my comp is running pretty slow is there a way to improve that?

What will not let you fix those lines? You may have to disable Spysweeper and run the fix. It is possible that it is preventing the fix.
In your last log there was this line:

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSConfig] C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\MSConfig.exe /auto

which did not show up in any previous logs. It tells me that you are now running a selective startup :).

still wont let me fix it...i closed all programs and it still doesnt fix

and is there anything i can do about the speed on my comp?

My AV Pro scam security pop up want me to purchase will not allow me to connect to the internet to download any fix, what can I do?

1. The Norton/Symantec AV program has the ability to allow you to delete objects that it has quarantined but cannot fix; open the list/log of quarantined items and choose to delete them.

2. In terms of your "broken" Internet access, this can happen as a result of cleaning (or trying to clean) infections that have integrated themselves into your Windows networking software components.

Please do the following; it will give us a much better idea of exactly where your problems lie and exactly what damage has been done:

Download HijackThis:

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download3155.html

Once downloaded, follow these instructions to install and run the program:

1. Create a new separate folder on your drive for HijackThis, move the program into thids folder, and run it from there. (Don't run HJT from within any Temp or Temporary Internet folder, and don't run it directly from your desktop.)

2. Before fixing problems with HijackThis, you must make sure to close/quit ALL instances of your web browser(s)! HijackThis cannot fully perform its fixes while browsers are running.

3. Run HijackThis, but do not have HJT fix anything yet; only have it scan your system! Once the scan is complete, the "Scan" button will turn into an option to "Save log...". Save the log in the folder you created for HiajckThis, open the log in Windows Notepad, and cut-n-paste the entire contents of the log here. The log contents will tell us a lot about what "nasties" have crept into your system, and once we analyse the log we can tell you what to do from there.

RichardV, this thread is nearly 5 years old any suggestions on this one would likely no longer apply today.

You need to begin your own thread, state your problems, what steps you have taken thus far and somebody will help you.
Judy

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.