You don't actually want to REMOVE them from the computer you want to stop them from running at Start up. To do this the easiest way is to use a Free program like CodeStuff Starter

Now when the program opens you will see three tabs:
Start ups, Processes (which is like Task Manager but gives more info), and Services.
Begin by clicking Start Ups
Take the check mark OUT of these:
AGRSMMSG
ATIModeChange
HP Software Update
HP Component Manager
ctfmon.exe

Next move to Services Tab:
Double click on each one of these. When it opens first Stop the service at the bottom of the box. Then go to Start Up Type and change Automatic to Manual. Do that with These:
Ati HotKey Poller.
InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT)
IviRegMgr - InterVideo
Close the program and reboot the computer.
The ones I haven't mentioned then leave alone. A couple have to do with your printer and for some reason if you get to fooling with printer files you end up having trouble with them.

You CAN also try this with those various LANDesk entries and see if the computer runs ok and goes online ok. If it does then leave them off. If it doesn't work ok then go back into CodeStuff and turn them back on at the next boot up and reboot.

i do not have a printer so i think it will be safe to stop them aswell

Don't do anything else. There is a possibility there may be a rootkit on there, pointed out to me by Crunchie. We are conferring on this as to which step you should take next. Just "hold tight" for a bit while we decide the best course of action here.
Judy

Please do the following:
Please go to Jotti's or VirusTotal and have these files scanned. Post the results back here.

c:\windows\system32a2.sys
c:\windows\system32\winsiscsi.sys
c:\windows\system32\fdzld.sys
c:\windows\system32\drivers\winsiscsi.sys
c:\windows\system32\drivers\pcidump.sys
c:\windows\system32\drivers\npf.sys
c:\windows\system32\drivers\kjkiuiuo.sys
c:\windows\system32\drivers\DogKiller.sys
c:\windows\system32\drivers\winsawids.sys
c:\windows\system32\drivers\syskenuyt.sys
c:\windows\system32\drivers\jsphelp.sys
c:\windows\system32\drivers\EASYDOWNS.sys

Judy

I havent done anything luckily and will back to you once done with the new tools

sorry i couldnt find any of the files you mentioned to be uploaded on Jottis and virustotal

How did you search? Did you do the search via the pages or look before you went to the pages?

I searched through the site and also i am looking myself but to no avail.

That's good. Give me a bit and I will get back with you.
Judy

wait a minute.
I turned off hide protected system files and now i have found most of them but they are not files but folders which are empty

I have only not found a2.sys

Upload them anyway, even if they appear empty. Let us know what the scans find.

but they are empty folders they cannot be uploaded.
i have found that system32a2.sys but its a folder again

Ok let me do some checking. Did you try to upload them?

yes but they are a folder so i cant get them because it opens up the folder and all of them are empty no files or folders in them

Ok, just wanted to be sure. Delete those folders.

i will do that.
can i do wht u told me in post #61

Yes do that and then REBOOT and run a new HJT scan and post the log.

You don't actually want to REMOVE them from the computer you want to stop them from running at Start up. To do this the easiest way is to use a Free program like CodeStuff Starter

Now when the program opens you will see three tabs:
Start ups, Processes (which is like Task Manager but gives more info), and Services.
Begin by clicking Start Ups
Take the check mark OUT of these:
AGRSMMSG
ATIModeChange
HP Software Update
HP Component Manager
ctfmon.exe

Next move to Services Tab:
Double click on each one of these. When it opens first Stop the service at the bottom of the box. Then go to Start Up Type and change Automatic to Manual. Do that with These:
Ati HotKey Poller.
InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT)
IviRegMgr - InterVideo
Close the program and reboot the computer.
The ones I haven't mentioned then leave alone. A couple have to do with your printer and for some reason if you get to fooling with printer files you end up having trouble with them.

You CAN also try this with those various LANDesk entries and see if the computer runs ok and goes online ok. If it does then leave them off. If it doesn't work ok then go back into CodeStuff and turn them back on at the next boot up and reboot.

I couldnt find ctfmon.exe the rest whatever u asked is done

well here is the hjt log:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 7:01:56 PM, on 4/29/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ibmpmsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\webportal\sdclientmonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\Bayer\Compi\compi.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DoScan.exe
C:\Program Files\LANDesk\Shared Files\residentagent.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\LocalSch.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CBA\pds.exe
C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\tmcsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\LANDesk\LDClient\issuser.exe
C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\BBSConfig\tools\mandatoryactions.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\LANDesk\LDClient\collector.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\LANDesk\LDClient\rcgui.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\LANDesk\LDClient\LDInventoryProvider.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\LANDesk\LDClient\LDregwatch.exe
D:\Software\HiJackThis.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://google.daemonsearch.com/intl/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://store.adobe.com/WebObjects/WEC?pageID=RegMp1&awe_301001&platformCode=WIN&version=5.0&nameCode=ACRO&languageCode=USENGLIS&systemCode=AOLN
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: FlashFXP Helper for Internet Explorer - {E5A1691B-D188-4419-AD02-90002030B8EE} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashFXP\IEFlash.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SDClientMonitor] "C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\webportal\sdclientmonitor.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [vptray] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - Global Startup: PC Information.lnk = C:\Program Files\Bayer\Compi\compi.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\nwprovau.dll
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = DE.BAYER.cnb
O17 - HKLM\Software\..\Telephony: DomainName = DE.BAYER.cnb
O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = DE.BAYER.cnb
O17 - HKLM\System\CS2\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = DE.BAYER.cnb
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: LANDesk(R) Management Agent (CBA8) - LANDesk Software, Ltd. - C:\Program Files\LANDesk\Shared Files\residentagent.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
O23 - Service: IBM PM Service (IBMPMSVC) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ibmpmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Intel Local Scheduler Service - LANDesk Software, Ltd. - C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\LocalSch.EXE
O23 - Service: Intel PDS - LANDesk Software Ltd. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CBA\pds.exe
O23 - Service: LANDesk Targeted Multicast (Intel Targeted Multicast) - LANDesk Software, Ltd. - C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\tmcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: LANDesk Remote Control Service (ISSUSER) - LANDesk Software, Ltd. - C:\PROGRA~1\LANDesk\LDClient\issuser.exe
O23 - Service: IviRegMgr - InterVideo - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InterVideo\RegMgr\iviRegMgr.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: SAVRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe

--
End of file - 6503 bytes

now i will try with the LANDesk software.
You havent told how to remove these DE.BAYER.cnb

well net works ok but only time will tell.
here is hjtlog after disabling LANDESK:

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://google.daemonsearch.com/intl/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://store.adobe.com/WebObjects/WEC?pageID=RegMp1&awe_301001&platformCode=WIN&version=5.0&nameCode=ACRO&languageCode=USENGLIS&systemCode=AOLN
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: FlashFXP Helper for Internet Explorer - {E5A1691B-D188-4419-AD02-90002030B8EE} - C:\PROGRA~1\FlashFXP\IEFlash.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_02\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: LANDesk(R) Management Agent (CBA8) - LANDesk Software, Ltd. - C:\Program Files\LANDesk\Shared Files\residentagent.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
O23 - Service: IBM PM Service (IBMPMSVC) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ibmpmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: Intel Local Scheduler Service - LANDesk Software, Ltd. - C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\LocalSch.EXE
O23 - Service: Intel PDS - LANDesk Software Ltd. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CBA\pds.exe
O23 - Service: LANDesk Targeted Multicast (Intel Targeted Multicast) - LANDesk Software, Ltd. - C:\Program Files\LANDesk\LDClient\tmcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: LANDesk Remote Control Service (ISSUSER) - LANDesk Software, Ltd. - C:\PROGRA~1\LANDesk\LDClient\issuser.exe
O23 - Service: IviRegMgr - InterVideo - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InterVideo\RegMgr\iviRegMgr.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: SAVRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe

--
End of file - 5765 bytes

Now can i run SUPERANTISPYWARE after updating it.
Later i will also disable from starting when windows start because i have norton antivirus.
what do u recommend

Your HJT log is incomplete. We need the FULL LOG. There still is one Landesk service enabled by the way.
Looks like This
Scan saved at 8:33:45 PM, on 4/19/2009

Running processes:
and then all the items listed below the heading

sry abt tht:

Scan saved at 7:59:15 AM, on 4/30/2009

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ibmpmsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CBA\pds.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe

--
End of file - 5782 bytes

Is the computer running all right? I don't really know what to tell you about those DE.BAYER.cnb listings because I cannot find info on them

yes its running fine.
but how do i remove DE.BAYER.cnb

yes its running fine.
but how do i remove DE.BAYER.cnb

You have to be ABSOLUTELY certain this has nothing to do with your internet service.
After extensive searching what I have been able to find is that it possibly is an internet service. I don't know where you are located but this service "seems" to be based in Europe.
Before attempting to remove this I suggest you telephone your internet provider to be absolutely CERTAIN this doesn't have anything to do with your internet provider. Many times something like this will show on a log and the name isn't recognized, people will remove it and THEN have no service.
For a simple example, say your ISP is Jones.com but you see Smith.com listed in a log. But in checking with Jones.com you will find out they are owned by Smith.com so if you remove it then you would have no service. So call your provider tell them you see this Tcpip listing on the computer for DE.BAYER.cnb ask them if they feel it is safe to remove. Let me know what they say.

i am certain BAYER belongs to germany while my isp is World call which is based in pakistan.
Bayer was the one used in my moms office

IF you are ABSOLUTELY certain then run HJT again and put check marks in those O17 entries and click the Fix Checked button. Exit HJT.
REBOOT and run another HJT scan and hopefully post it back here...FULL Log remember.
Judy

well i tried doing that but it came back after the restart:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe

--
End of file - 5798 bytes

You REALLY need to check your posts after posting. You have AGAIN left out part of your log.
Please try and make it easy for the ppl here who volunteer their time to help out ppl in need and ensure that your posts are as complete as possible.
I am certain that this thread could have been completed in half the time and a lot less than 9 pages if that had happened. :icon_rolleyes:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.