It stalled after the removals.The files where norton always stall?

I asked you to remove ONE file, the ONE file that you said causes the stalls:C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{DC24971E-1946-445D-8A82-CE685433FA7D}
Not all of them. Just that ONE. Actually it is the folder that is labeled {DC24971E-1946-445D-8A82-CE685433FA7D}

If it shouldn't be removed then I would not have told you to do it. Things have been somewhat complicated here much earlier because you said this:

Hey really sorry, what do i do to remove the infected ones in quarantine?Recently i deleted them but it seems like i made it worse?

This implies that these files were also located someplace else besides the Norton Quarantine but you deleted them. Is this correct? Where ELSE did you delete these files from?

I asked you to remove ONE file, the ONE file that you said causes the stalls:C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{DC24971E-1946-445D-8A82-CE685433FA7D}
Not all of them. Just that ONE. Actually it is the folder that is labeled {DC24971E-1946-445D-8A82-CE685433FA7D}

If it shouldn't be removed then I would not have told you to do it. Things have been somewhat complicated here much earlier because you said this:
This implies that these files were also located someplace else besides the Norton Quarantine but you deleted them. Is this correct? Where ELSE did you delete these files from?

Yes they were located at C:\Users\abrial\AppData\Local\Temp.
I'm so sorry to cause so much trouble but now i think it stalls at another file again.
Same Folder:C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\
And not only norton stalls there,malwarebyte,Torjan Remover all stalls there .

How large is that entire folder? Are you doing anything else on the computer when you are doing these scans...you shouldn't be.

I'm not cause i booted in safe mode. And it's 45Mb only,the virus seem untrackable.

I'm not cause i booted in safe mode. And it's 45Mb only,the virus seem untrackable.

I am not certain what you mean when you say, t

he virus seem untrackable

...untrackable by what?

Quite honestly I have no idea what it is you are doing. Can you explain better when you say the virus is untrackable? From what I have seen thus far there is no more virus on the computer, it was removed. The jotti scan came up clean.
Are you absolutely certain of the location of the folder?
You said, C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\
are you absolutely positive that the location is not C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield Installation Information\ ?

I am not certain what you mean when you say, t...untrackable by what?

Quite honestly I have no idea what it is you are doing. Can you explain better when you say the virus is untrackable? From what I have seen thus far there is no more virus on the computer, it was removed. The jotti scan came up clean.
Are you absolutely certain of the location of the folder?
You said, C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\
are you absolutely positive that the location is not C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield Installation Information\ ?

I am really sorry for troubling you and that what im doing isn;t helping.
I mean that none of my anti-virus or anti malware is unable to detect anything.The location of the folder is in (C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield Installation Information\ ?) As in now my the scan stalls at a random folder in that directory.I'm sorry i don;t know how to explain it clearly.Hope you read this and get back to me.

I mean that none of my anti-virus or anti malware is unable to detect anything.

That doesn't mean the virus is untrackable, it means that it is gone, there isn't anything for it to find. You don't need to keep running the scans, they aren't going to find infection if there is no infection to find.

I honestly don't know why your programs stall on that folder. It may be that it is too large.
Try running just the Quick Scan with MBA-M, after updating of course, and see if it stalls during the Quick Scan. These scans MUST be done in Normal Mode.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.