Yea but Bitdefender is the best since it single handly deleted all virusees of my pc with no problem.

What you mean is it deleted all the ones it was able to detect. That doesn't necessarily mean it deleted all of the infection.

Member Avatar for westsiderailway

I have been using Vipre for a long time now, and have not had a problem.

List of best Anti-virus for PC:

• ESET NOD32 Antivirus 8
• Webroot Internet Security Plus 2015
• Panda Global Protection 2015
• G-Data Internet Security 2015
• McAfee LiveSafe 2015
• AVG Free Antivirus 2016
• Avast Free Antivirus 2015
• Panda Free Antivirus 2016
• Qihoo 360 Total Security 2016
• Trend Micro Internet Security 2015
• BitDefender Antivirus Free Edition 2016
• Avira Free Antivirus 2015
• Kaspersky Total Security 2015
• Bitdefender Internet Security 2015
• Symantec Norton Security with Backup

List of best anti-virus for PC are as under:

• Kaspersky Anti-Virus (2015)
• Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus (2015)
• Emsisoft Anti-Malware 9.0
• F-Secure Anti-Virus 2015
• Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium
• McAfee AntiVirus Plus 2015
• Panda Antivirus Pro 2015
• Trend Micro Antivirus+ 2015
• VoodooSoft VoodooShield 2.0
• AppGuard
• Avast Pro Antivirus 2015
• AVG AntiVirus 2015

commented: install everyone of them and your pc will never have a virus, because it won't work at all... lol -2

Bitdefender Total Security or ESET Smart Security

Kaspersky is a good solution

As per my opinion and using experience Kaspesky is best so far. I am using this for 2 years both y laptop and desktop. No issue yet. Though I need to change the pack after 1 year. Because it's have 12 months validity.

Consider Avast antivirus free version with Comodo Firewall. I have been using these two together for more than two years and no issues noted so far.

One more thing to note is that the programs need to be compatible with each other. The abovementioned combo worked fine for my windows. Besides, too many programs that serve the same purpose is not good and it may make the pc unstable.

Based on Antivirus tests the best among them are: Kaspersky, Avast, Avira and Bitdefender. Tools that are best at detecting threats, but only limited to Anti-Malware are: Junkware Removal Tool, Malwarebytes, AdwCleaner, HitmanPro and Roguekiller. (Warning) Yearly Antivirus Test Results may vary....

I have been using Avast, best anti virus tool.

Just to update my previous answer... I don't use Windows as my main OS anymore and I feel much safer. I just run lynis and chkrootkit once a while and follow up the suggestions.

Thank you all!

1. Bitdefender
  2. Avira Antivirus
  3. Norton Antivirus
  4. Kaspersky Antivirus

These are the best antivirus for PC.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.