I have an error message's khalmnpr.exe and appdata down error message how do I remove

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi cre,

Please try to include as much information as possible in your posts; the more we know up front, the faster we can help you solve the problem.

The "khalmnpr.exe" program is a part of Logitech's mouse/keyboard software, but I can't tell you much about the error, as you've provided no details. Please give us the following information:

* The full and exact text of the error message(s).
* When do the errors appear? (when starting Windows? randomly? only when you perform a certain action? etc., etc.)
* The version of Windows that you are using.
* The version of the Logitech software, and the type of Logitech device you are using.
* Details on the history of the problem:
- When did it start happening?
- Had you added/removed/changed any hardware or software at about that time (think carefully)?

the program reads Khalhpp_window....khalmnpr.exe application error and in the box it reads The instruction at 0x000f3540 referenced memory at 0x000f3540 the memory could not be read....

this is at shut down it started happing about three weeks ago and yes i do have logitech I uninstall and reinstall some problem

also I have on startup it saids 3D TEXT SSTEXT3D, SCR- APPLICATION ERROR

IN THE BOX IT SAIDS THE INSTRUCTION AT 0X0101334B REFERENCED MEMORY AT 0X000A6540, THE MOMORY COULD NOT BE READ

IT SAIDS CLICK TO TERMINATE THE PROGRAM

THIS STARTED HAPPENING A WEEK AGO

IF THERE ANY THING ELSE YOU NEED LET ME KNOW OK

AND THANK FOR YOUR ASSISTED

cre

"Memory could not be read" errors have many possible causes, and the causes of your particular errors aren't obvious to me. I'll have to do a little research, but I'll post again shortly.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.