Please help. How can I fix this ?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

.. you should be pleased..?? MyWebSearch... k, some folks may like it... but really it is just OneCare doing its job for you - i assume you have that pgm? To fix the issue go to add/remove pgms via control panel and remove any pgms related to this..My Web, My Way, Search Assistant. Track them down in your program files folder and delete them there also.

please help get rid of annoying pop up of error loading

Hi johnthorne.

First of all- welcome to Daniweb :).

We ask that members not piggy-back questions on to a thread previously started by another member here in the Viruses, Spyware & other Nasties forum, (regardless of how similar your problem might seem). Not only does it divert the focus of the thread away from the original poster's problem, but it also makes it less likely that you yourself will get the individual attention that you need.

Please start your own thread and post your question there. When you do, please try to give us as much specific info as possible regarding the problem (exact error messages, system specs, etc.).

For a full description of our posting guidelines and general rules of conduct, please see this page:

http://www.daniweb.com/forums/faq.php?faq=daniweb_policies

Thanks for understanding.

==

Follow the directions in this post and post the logs please.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.