How to make PXES thin client OS boot directly using RDP?
PXES thin client OS is what i have.what i want is...
i want to enter into RDP without going to the basic screen where it shows the Options.also i want my RDP settings set...

i tried modifying the isolinux.cfg file in boot\isolinux folder like this

DEFAULT rdp
PROMPT 0
TIMEOUT 5

LABEL rdp
KERNEL vmlinuz
APPEND ramdisk_size=15604 ro initrd=pxes.img root=/dev/ram console=null SESSION_DEFAULT=rdp RDP_SERVER_NAME=192.168.1.2:3392 X_VIDEO_MODES="1024x768" RDP_COLOR_DEPTH=16 MOUSE_WHEEL_ENABLED=1 RDP_ASK_ENABLED=0

but nothing happens.the IP no is my localhost IP.

can somebody help in making the PXES boot directly using the RDP into the OS thus showing the remote desktop?

How to make PXES thin client OS boot directly using RDP?
PXES thin client OS is what i have.what i want is...
i want to enter into RDP without going to the basic screen where it shows the Options.also i want my RDP settings set...

i tried modifying the isolinux.cfg file in boot\isolinux folder like this

DEFAULT rdp
PROMPT 0
TIMEOUT 5

LABEL rdp
KERNEL vmlinuz
APPEND ramdisk_size=15604 ro initrd=pxes.img root=/dev/ram console=null SESSION_DEFAULT=rdp RDP_SERVER_NAME=192.168.1.2:3392 X_VIDEO_MODES="1024x768" RDP_COLOR_DEPTH=16 MOUSE_WHEEL_ENABLED=1 RDP_ASK_ENABLED=0

but nothing happens.the IP no is my localhost IP.

can somebody help in making the PXES boot directly using the RDP into the OS thus showing the remote desktop?

You should use cult thinclient, which is the newest (and fastest) Open Source thin client Operating System.
Take a look at cult-thinclient.sf.net for downloads and general info and you will find the answer to your question on how to boot directly into RDP here (http://codtech.com/wiki/index.php/CULT_classic_custom:_usage) and here (http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dg64j2vb_35hcbvkxcg).
There's also a cult mailing list at SF.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.