Recently, there are numerous voices abt the Bing is cathing up Google
and has already left Yahoo behind
What guys say ? Plz share

Recommended Answers

All 20 Replies

Bing was being used on Get Away on TV :O I was outraged, I don't like Microsoft

wow, wow, wow, so u never used BING ,and not intend to use it even if maybe , i said maybe, it gonna catch up google??
and just curious , why are u hating Microsoft?

because i was born and raised in a mac/linux family :)

I would never use BING even if it was bigger then microsoft

Personally, I am a Google fan, so I won't be giving Bing any chances either.

Personally I think bing is a bit stupid because I mean when you search for something in a search engine that is what you want to know; you don't make a "informed decision" on wheather you want to view it or not! you type it in the search engine because you want to know about it!! :lol:

Recently, there are numerous voices abt the Bing is cathing up Google
and has already left Yahoo behind
What guys say ? Plz share

Even if Bing merges with yahoo or leaves it behind that can't happen with Google. Their core business being search Microsoft looks like they have an identity crisis here as you have seen they don't want to clearly market Bing as one of their services in the way they have done on other products.

Just imagine someone sayinghg "Hang on I'll BING that for you", nuf said.

@Shahboii I agree, "Helping you to make an informed choice about what pages you look at" is a very stupid statement by Microsoft.

I would never use BING even if it was bigger then microsoft

what does that suppose to mean?
BING is microsoft's product , isn't it?

Personally, I am a Google fan, so I won't be giving Bing any chances either.

maybe, u are a little bit too postive
googel is not the only SE is the world
it is not bad to target other SEs for a while

Personally I think bing is a bit stupid because I mean when you search for something in a search engine that is what you want to know; you don't make a "informed decision" on wheather you want to view it or not! you type it in the search engine because you want to know about it!! :lol:

Haaaha, that 's funny
maybe , that what bing should improve

Even if Bing merges with yahoo or leaves it behind that can't happen with Google. Their core business being search Microsoft looks like they have an identity crisis here as you have seen they don't want to clearly market Bing as one of their services in the way they have done on other products.

that's a pretty insightful idea
thumbs up
well said dude

what does that suppose to mean?
BING is microsoft's product , isn't it?

i ment if it was bigger then google, sorry :P

maybe, u are a little bit too postive
googel is not the only SE is the world
it is not bad to target other SEs for a while

yeh, I am well aware of that fact. i admit it is quite closed-minded of me, but when I use a lot of google products, search comes naturally.

i ment if it was bigger then google, sorry :P

that's okay dude :D

yeh, I am well aware of that fact. i admit it is quite closed-minded of me, but when I use a lot of google products, search comes naturally.

admittedly , it is also the case for most of the people :)

Personally - I don't really like bing. I don't see any added value than just 'something different'. Why would you want to use bing rather than google?

Now MS has the Yahoo merchandising for Bing.

I HATE bing. I forced myself to try it cause I'm a web developer and have to keep up with all the latest web technologies. it found nothing i was looking for, the relevance of what I typed was horrible.

but on the plus side, for the developers you can upload a site map and even have some tools for SEO. i haven't tried any of them yet though.
at least they have a start. might take them 10 or 15 more years to catch up to googles standard.

google still has more and better free tools at your disposal from the developer aspect.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.