I was having a problem with abuse on my guestbook. I reported this to my isp and they ended up blocking me from my own site, so they fixed that and now they have placed a password applet on the guestbook page when you hit the submit button via the htaccess file. I reported this to them and now they say it is a programming problem and they can't help me even though they are the ones that placed the restriction on that page. This is what the htaccess file states below. Could someone tell me how to edit this file so that the password applet is gone? Thanks in advance.

# -FrontPage- IndexIgnore .htaccess */.??* *~ *# */HEADER* */README* */_vti* order allow,deny deny from all allow from all order deny,allow deny from all AuthName e27marines-1stmardiv.org AuthUserFile /home/e27marin/public_html/_vti_pvt/service.pwd AuthGroupFile /home/e27marin/public_html/_vti_pvt/service.grp

I moved to Web Hosting, Server configuration. Your question isn't a scripting question, and I think the folks most qualifed to answer the question will be in this forum instead.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.