which photo organizer / catalog software are you using to organize your digital photos under linux?
I'm using gthumb but if there is any better i will change... i don't like that information about photo comments and catalog are stored in text files in absolut paths, so I can't change file location on disk

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

which photo organizer / catalog software are you using to organize your digital photos under linux?
I'm using gthumb but if there is any better i will change... i don't like that information about photo comments and catalog are stored in text files in absolut paths, so I can't change file location on disk

Hello,
I use digikam it is easy to use and easy to make albums.It's good for fixing poor color and lighting,red eye,etc.It came with mepis but I'm sure you can get it from apt-get or synaptic ,kpackage,etc. May as well just try mepis.I use simlpyMepis 3.3 2004 issue.I like it better than the latest mepis.Less bugs and more stable.It does everything that I want so why change?...have fun...k
:) :)

i know this reply is late but f-spot is fantastic

what about picasa2 of google

Member Avatar for TKSS

I have to second f-spot. It's spot on.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.