Hi,
I'm using Document Viewer 2.32 (Evince) under Ubuntu 10.10 and my shortcut for the "Rotate Right" option used to be Ctrl + Right. It worked ok since a few days ago, now appears this shortcut is backspace. I've tried to reinstall Evince packages but this doesn't work. Since this is really annoying I would like to know how to change this program "Rotate Right" shortcut back to Ctrl + Right.
Thank you in advance!

Hi,
I'm using Document Viewer 2.32 (Evince) under Ubuntu 10.10 and my shortcut for the "Rotate Right" option used to be Ctrl + Right. It worked ok since a few days ago, now appears this shortcut is backspace. I've tried to reinstall Evince packages but this doesn't work. Since this is really annoying I would like to know how to change this program "Rotate Right" shortcut back to Ctrl + Right.
Thank you in advance!

Hi I've just solved it thanks to this post.
I've just put the mouse over the Rotate Righ action in Edit menu and pressed Ctrl+Right to restore it to its original settings.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.