Ok, I have a Smart link 56K V.92 Modem... the drivers are available at www.smlink.com
ok when running make as root I get
/usr/include/stdio.h:329
|
|
|
all the way down skipping numbers untill 402
a few keywords I find
"syntax"
"snprint" or something liek that
I cant copy the log over to my floppy or my windows partition, it appears I don't have the priveleges to copy it over to eaather thanks for the help

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I cant copy the log over to my floppy or my windows partition, it appears I don't have the priveleges to copy it over to eaather thanks for the help

You can't copy a file to your floppy as root? Check /etc/fstab and look for:

/dev/fd0 /floppy vfat rw,users,noauto

If you don't have an entry in your /etc/fstab for mounting the floppy, you'll have to manually add one. Same thing for you Windows partition, which could look something like this:

/dev/hda0 /c-drive vfat rw,users,noauto 0 0

Make sure you change the mountpoint to your actual mountpoint (directory) or create one using:

root@host# mkdir /c-drive

ok i got an idea of what my problem is...the kernel sources are installed...but not the kernel-headers! I have kernel 2.4.22-10mdk the one that came with MDK9.2 any help or redirections on where to get this file?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.