Hi,
    I need chm addon for my mozilla seamonkey to open chm files version of mozilla is given as
    "SeaMonkey 1.0.8, Copyright (c) 2003-2006 mozilla.org, build 2007022608"

If not some executable application for opening chm files in my linux , version details are
    "Linux server1 2.6.9-55.ELsmp #1 SMP Fri Apr 20 17:03:35 EDT 2007 i686 athlon i386 GNU/Linux"

So please anyone help i  tried in google but i could not found it.

Thanks
Srikanth M.

I don't know about Seamonkey extensions, but there is a Firefox extension called ChmFox which can be used to view chm files (Not sure if that's compatible with Seamonkey though).

There are also several standalone programs which can be used to view chm files in Linux.
xchm is a chm viewer which should be in the repos of most, if not all distros. I tend to use this as my default chm viewer.
GnoCHM, ChmSee and KchmViewer are three other chm viewers which immediately spring to mind, but there are probably several others available too. Your best bet would be to use one of your distros package management tools to search for chm and it will list any viewers that are available.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.