Ok, I am having a very odd character problem with MS Entourage 04…and another odd issue with Dreamweaver that may be related. I will explain them below.

Entourage
=======
Randomly when I get an email (I think it primarily happens with certain HTML emails) the characters will be crazy and jumbled looking! Easiest way to explain it is to show a picture so that’s what I have done. FYI My character set is set to Auto. http://sheffield.gomft.com/fontissue.jpg

Dreamweaver
==========
Many times, but not all of the times. (seemingly random and completely annoying) When I click to edit text within the design view my flashing | Cursor thing will come up where I click but then when I type…its not at the right place. It’s a real pain, I will have to keep trying by trial and error because my cursor is not where it should be. I end up deleting things I don’t want to and adding things where I Don’t want them…does ANYONE know what could cause this???

RESOLVED: If anyone is having a similar problem. Font Nuke a free program that i got FIXED IT! WHO HOO

I had the same problem and thanks with the font nuke its fixed...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.