1. well first go to the main menu and select world map
2. then tik the box saying dont show this message again and then select download
3. select play and scroll up and down the screen and move your mouse around untill your cursor is a hand and select
4. select your world
5. type in user nae and password were it says to and select login! done
*phew* tird *pant*pant* i could do with a nice choc-ice gah-hey!

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

on mine i click on world map and there is no box the says 'dont show me this this again'. wat do i do :(

on mine i click on world map and there is no box the says 'dont show me this this again'. wat do i do :(

:sad: :sad: :sad: srry i dony know

Meh drop the mack and get a better PC would be the first thing I'd suggest...nobody with a mac I know can run it. If you wanna design yourslef a better PC checkout newegg.com or just go play Knight Online

Lol, yeah, I can get on runescape with my Emac , the only problem is, Right clicking! The ctrl + Click doesn't work on runescape so you get kindof stuck :@

try using 'apple key' + click

Meh drop the mack and get a better PC would be the first thing I'd suggest...nobody with a mac I know can run it. If you wanna design yourslef a better PC checkout newegg.com or just go play Knight Online

Why not just buy a multibutton mouse instead? That way you don't have to switch back to WinTelThons.

Why not just buy a multibutton mouse instead? That way you don't have to switch back to WinTelThons.

it dont work. i have a 4 button mouse and i half to use the apple key
i Am CrAzY :rolleyes: :lol: :cheesy: :twisted:

if you need quest guides just tell me
:cool: :idea: :!: :!:

if you need quest guides just tell me
:cool: :idea: :!: :!:

members quests and free play quest its free!!!
ask me how to makke money too ;) ;)

jfkldhGLJHLKJFHGLkljhfgljJGLJdfgjKJHGfgfjdghlkfgKJGSLJjfdgsdfggiamanidiot :eek:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.