I have an image that is an oval with a white rectangle behind it. I have extracted the image from the layer and the white rectangle still shows up. This is a company logo that is an oval shape, I just want the oval image to place on a product without the white background. If I open the image in a picture viewer the background is not there, if I paste the image onto a black background there is white rectangle behind the image again. I am at a loss, any suggestions?

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by quibbie

Try this,
1. Be sure to clean-up your image; that is erasing all the undesirable background.
2. Save your image as a ".psd" or ".PNG" (both of them works)
3. You can now place your image anywhere you want without the annoying white background.

Try this,
1. Be sure to clean-up your image; that is erasing all the undesirable background.
2. Save your image as a ".psd" or ".PNG" (both of them works)
3. You can now place your image anywhere you want without the annoying white background.

It is saved as a PNG. IN Photoshop or picture viewer I can move the image around without the background following, but once it is placed over another image that is not white the background shows up again.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.