I was reading my post I posted a while back and I kinda take that back Mac's are good I know I worked on them for 2 years at work. I have 2 Mac's PowerPC's 7200

Reason: They were a complete package the whole computer for $50 I like having more and more computers at home so I bought two of them before I quit.

Macs are great for certain things but I wont be able to handle Mac's or Linux at this point I have too many pieces of software that only run on Windows which is sad but sorry Apple/UNIX I dont favor you at all any more.

I was reading my post I posted a while back and I kinda take that back Mac's are good I know I worked on them for 2 years at work. I have 2 Mac's PowerPC's 7200

Reason: They were a complete package the whole computer for $50 I like having more and more computers at home so I bought two of them before I quit.

Macs are great for certain things but I wont be able to handle Mac's or Linux at this point I have too many pieces of software that only run on Windows which is sad but sorry Apple/UNIX I dont favor you at all any more.

I have two views on macs..
1.)They are good for editing, and graphical designs.
2.)They are slow to access, and time consuming to the newer users..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.