I was reading my post I posted a while back and I kinda take that back Mac's are good I know I worked on them for 2 years at work. I have 2 Mac's PowerPC's 7200

Reason: They were a complete package the whole computer for $50 I like having more and more computers at home so I bought two of them before I quit.

Macs are great for certain things but I wont be able to handle Mac's or Linux at this point I have too many pieces of software that only run on Windows which is sad but sorry Apple/UNIX I dont favor you at all any more.

Contributors
Views
14 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by root

I was reading my post I posted a while back and I kinda take that back Mac's are good I know I worked on them for 2 years at work. I have 2 Mac's PowerPC's 7200

Reason: They were a complete package the whole computer for $50 I like having more and more computers at home so I bought two of them before I quit.

Macs are great for certain things but I wont be able to handle Mac's or Linux at this point I have too many pieces of software that only run on Windows which is sad but sorry Apple/UNIX I dont favor you at all any more.

I have two views on macs..
1.)They are good for editing, and graphical designs.
2.)They are slow to access, and time consuming to the newer users..

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.