:confused: :confused: How do I get yahoo messenger to work with this webcam I get an error message that says that there is no webcam on my computer. and at the same time I can watch myself on the net through the camera HELP HELP HELP
HARRIO

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hello,

I would first be looking to see if you had the latest verison of Yahoo Messanger. I would then see if you can track down a supported hardware list and go from there.

Christian

Hello,

I would first be looking to see if you had the latest verison of Yahoo Messanger. I would then see if you can track down a supported hardware list and go from there.

Christian

everything is updated and the camera works on the computer. Where do i look for the supported hardware list.

That's a bunch of hooey, I've done that and much more...do you think we're that stupid??

everything is updated and the camera works on the computer. Where do i look for the supported hardware list.

Had a similar problem, Quickcam 4000 worked fine up to end of August for me to monitor, then just as wanted to IM with camera, it stopped work with the servers too busy error message. Badgering Yahoo (every few days) has only produced the admission that there are technical errors to be addressed, suspect when they get round to it, & with 4% of the world on Macs, us Tiger users may be near the bottom of the queue. Suspect no action till enough Mac users are badgering, then the problem has enough importance to move up the problem queue?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.