Yes I know its me again.

Every month for a number of years I have chosen one of my photos and printed it out for a friend as a Poster Print, that's 4 x A4. Don't seem to be able to do this in iPhoto, or am I wrong.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for coil

Hi again!

I'm not sure what you want to do. Do you just want to be able to print a photo at a custom size, or am I missing something?

Edit: Probably not what you're looking for, but if you select a photo in iPhoto, then click File>Order Prints, you can order a print of that photo in various sizes.

In the Microsoft world you're able to print what is called a Poster Print, the whole picture covers an area of four A4s. When printed out part of the picture is printed out on each piece of A4 you then trim the edges and tape them together and get the full picture. d.

Member Avatar for coil

I don't think there is similar functionality on a Mac built-in. I found this software though - free, but not sure if it's what you're looking for.

Thanks for that. I appreciate all trouble you have gone to. Will give a try tomorrow. d.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.