I am sending an attachment to my daughter who has Windows XP and she tells me she is unable to open it because it is not in JPG format. How do I send my mail JPG please.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I am sending an attachment to my daughter who has Windows XP and she tells me she is unable to open it because it is not in JPG format. How do I send my mail JPG please.

You want to send your attachments as .jpg. What are your attachments, .PDF? Xp can open up pdf docs. Are they pictures from iphoto? You can assure that they are .jpeg by going under file ( In iPhoto) and selecting export. Here you have many options as to how you want to save your attachment and where. save it to desktop and drag it to your mail.Should your pictures be in some other format, and there are many, simply place them into iPhoto and follow the above procedure.

My sincere apologies for the late reply. With your help the problem was solved. D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.