Hi Every One.
Most of my ordinary mail is arriving with one or more vertical lines down the left hand side of the page. Is there any way to prevent this happening.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hi Every One.
Most of my ordinary mail is arriving with one or more vertical lines down the left hand side of the page. Is there any way to prevent this happening.

Like this?
|
|
|
|
?

That's just a quote line to let you know that the previous text is from another thread?

No, continuos blue lines from top to bottom, usually two or three.

i did not met this kind of situation. CAn you lease specify your problem. Do a screenshot or capture the image and let us see. The problem must be specific enough otherwise, we are unable to identify your problema and solve it.

Thanks

Just a wild guess. I think it has to do with your application problem. is your other software working well? If the problem lies with mail, try re downloading it from the internet

Try the link above

http://support.apple.com/downloads/Mail_Update

The problem has been solved well, not solved, but gone away. It was on most incoming mail for aprox two months then just stopped. I had it on an e-mail yesterday from Canada with it on, the first for quite a while. So if I have no more than that its no big deal. All other software is running fine couldn't be better.
PS I already have the download had it since December. Thanks for your help. dogsbody.

Try go for regular updates using software update. The problem you encountered may be due to the software being corrupted. If you are experiencing any of this problem, post it. I will be more than willing to help.

Good luck

Dogsbody, you are viewing this thread too. Haha :)

Bye

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.