The position of the tool pallette has gone from vertical to horizontal. How do I change it back to vertical? Horizontal position is very annoying to work with. Does anyone know? Preferences doesn't do it.
thanks

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

The position of the tool pallette has gone from vertical to horizontal. How do I change it back to vertical? Horizontal position is very annoying to work with. Does anyone know? Preferences doesn't do it.
thanks

What do you mean by "tool palette"? Do you mean the tool palette in Photoshop? Do you mean the Apple Dock?

If it's the Apple dock, you can change the position by choosing Apple Menu->Dock->Position on *

Are you sure your not talking about the dock pallette?

Sorry, I meant the tool palette in Quark 6

I work in Quark 95% of the time at work, and I don't have it at home, nor can I remember how to get the toolbar back to horizontal. Try going to Quark website, or go to the help button in quark itself on your computer and type in tool palette.

Thanks for your reply, I guess I just have to search harder, so far the help search didn't find anything close.

I looked in my Quark 6.5 today and could not find anything. You do have 2 palettes though, one is the tool palette, which stays vertical and the other is the measure palette, which stays horizontal. Look and see if you did not accidentally turn your tool palette off. I believe you go under the view at the top. Maybe this will help you! I even turned my tool palette off and then turned it back on and it came up vertical everytime.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.