Hi Folks,

I have around 30 macs running a combination of 10.3 and 10.4 each running entourage. Everyone works except one. I put in all the server details, username and password like the others but for some reason i get a "invalid username or password" error message. I have resorted to setting this user up on citrix using the same username and password as i did in Entourage, so she can access her emails but this is only a temporary solution.

Was just wondering if anyone had any ideas as to why this is happening.

Thanks for looking,

gn0m3

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Try deleting the Entourage preferences file. This can sometimes get corrupted. It's located in ~/Library/Preferences/com.microsoft.Entourage.plist

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately that didnt work. i deleted the pref file then emptied the trash, started Entourage and immediately i got the same error message. Removed the account and re-added it and still got the same message!!

Any ideas welcome!!

gn0m3

A few days ago my entourage quit sending out POP emails. I can still receive fine. any suggestions?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.