Does any one know of a good open source Calendar (ala Entourage) for Mac OS 9.x ?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hello,

Do you mean you want to print/make calendars, or have a live calendar set of software that you can add dates to and work with it?

In my OS 9 days, I used the Palm Pilot Desktop software, which used to be Claris Organizer. You should be able to find this software on the Palm website. You do not need a Palm to get this software to work.

Today, I have a Linux server around, and have setup eGroupWare on it, so that I can see my calendar from any internet capable web browser.

Christian

Hi there,

What i was really looking for was a ximian evolution/firefox-thunderbird type of app.

Thunderbird is available on OSX but not OS 9 support.

Hello,

Do you mean you want to print/make calendars, or have a live calendar set of software that you can add dates to and work with it?

In my OS 9 days, I used the Palm Pilot Desktop software, which used to be Claris Organizer. You should be able to find this software on the Palm website. You do not need a Palm to get this software to work.

Today, I have a Linux server around, and have setup eGroupWare on it, so that I can see my calendar from any internet capable web browser.

Christian

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.