Hi everyone hope you can help me have got a Mirrordoor G4 dual 867 mhz and am new to mac it has been running fine since xmas but the last couple of days have been haveing trouble with it .Every time i turn the tower of and turn it back on it has cleared everything of the home page and it also changes the desktop picture to the startup picture every time it also says haveing trouble with KEYS something to do with safari!! anyone help please thanks steve with ref keys meant to say keychain

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

i don't know how much of a hassle this would be for you, but an easy fix might be to just create a new account and transfer all of your files over. it sounds like your keychain is corrupt and off the top of my head, i'm not sure how to fix it.

Launch Disk Utility. This can be found in your Utilities folder. Repair permissions of your hard drive. Then run Keychain Access utility from your Utilities folder. Run Keychain First Aid from the Keychain Access menu. This should fix permissions for both your Hard Drive and your Keychain. If this does not work, make sure you make yourself an Admin user in the accounts System Preferences.

Hope this helps.

Guido

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.