Hi there,

I have a problem with system font Dreamweaver has the picture shows..
[IMG]http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/6939/problemafontsistema.jpg[/IMG]

Anyone could solve this problem?
Thanks in advance

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

The image you provided in the link is too small to read.

Please either take the screen shot again, or simply type the error message into the thread.

Thanks!

/David C.

There is something wrong. There is nothing in the link. Please send us the image or take a screenshot by pressing command, shift, 3. Press this 3 buttons together. Without the image we are unable to solve your problems

I can't view the image the only thing i saw was this that says. Domain unregistered , to view register at bit.ly/imagesshack-domain

Have you scanned your computer for malware lately, Roy? Just sayin' . . .

It's still there for me -

I did a full scan and there appears there are no threats or malware. I think it has to do with the website problem

If your problem is solved can you please mark the thread as solved. You can do that by going to the bottom. Thanks, i appreciate it.

If your problem is solved can you please mark the thread as solved. You can do that by going to the bottom. Thanks, i appreciate it.

You need to stop making this request in order to boost your own solved thread count. It is not for you to ask this.

commented: Yup +13
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.