Please help me to find an Sound card driver for a M-Audio Firewire 1814? to an Intel Based PC that run open darwin OX86

se the first link below for the sound card

The FireWire 18/14 is an 18-in, 14-out audio interface complete with ADAT Lightpipe for multi-channel communication with other digital devices. It features 8 x 4 analog I/O at up to 24-bit/96kHz, and boasts 192kHz on the first two inputs and all four outputs. Channels 1 and 2 also include high-quality microphone/instrument preamps. S/PDIF optical digital I/O provides 2-channel PCM, as well as pass-through of surround-encoded AC-3 and DTS material. Flexible internal mixing allows input and output routing, including an aux bus for effects send or monitor mix. A front-panel momentary switch allows DJ-style headphone auditioning between two assignable sources. Other features include two headphone amplifiers, assignable level controller, S/PDIF coaxial/optical digital I/O, 1 x 1 MIDI I/O, and BNC word clock connectors for synchronization to other digital devices.

http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/FireWire1814-main.html

The newest one on there website don`t work se the link below :

http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=suppor...8569d8828cee4e8

Hi to everyone! I have Mac OSx Powe Book G4 Version 10.3.9. My problem is that it goes to sleep ramdonly all the time. Sometimes it takes times to do it but when it starts to do it, it goes to sleep every 3 seconds, and sometimes it stopes. I dont know what to do? My garanty is over. I did the hardware test (it passed), I dont have any hot corners activated, so i cannot be that. The hardware test passed and it show all the hardware was ok. Can someone help me to solve this problem.. please.. :rolleyes:

Thank you very much for your time.

P.S. Can someone tell me how to get a logic board for my Mac, because the first memory slot burned, im only using the second slot.

Hi to everyone! I have Mac OSx Powe Book G4 Version 10.3.9. My problem is that it goes to sleep ramdonly all the time. Sometimes it takes times to do it but when it starts to do it, it goes to sleep every 3 seconds, and sometimes it stopes. I dont know what to do? My garanty is over. I did the hardware test (it passed), I dont have any hot corners activated, so i cannot be that. The hardware test passed and it show all the hardware was ok. Can someone help me to solve this problem.. please.. :rolleyes:

Thank you very much for your time.

P.S. Can someone tell me how to get a logic board for my Mac, because the first memory slot burned, im only using the second slot.

I'm not an expert in Mac's, but I had a similar situation with my Super Mac G5 Dual Processor and it was solved after I reset the SMU following the recommendation from the Support section in www.apple.com. The procedure has to be different because you have a PowerBook, but I think you should take a look to this alternative. If this doesn't work, it will certainly would not hurt your computer.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.