I was transferring a folder on my desktop and accidentally hit replaced. I didn't want to replace the folder, is there anyway of recovering it??

PLEASE HELP ASAP!

THANKS!

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Yes.. from your backups. Otherwise, STOP USING THE MAC. The more you use it, the greater the chance you over-write the data. You're looking at trying to use software to try and recover it, and the software isn't cheap.

You can recover easily recover lost file. Many file recovery software is available. you can use them. The software can quickly recover all deleted or lost file hard disk. It is easy way to you. Before few days i have faced same problem then used Kernel Recovery for Macintosh software. You may also try it.

Pandora Recovery allows you to browse, search and recover regular, archived, hidden or encrypted files for free. Recover images and files from digital cameras.

An easy and totally free way for you is that you can download the EaseUs Data Recovery for Mac.Mac data recovery software helps you to recover the deleted, formatted & lost filesLost files from any Mac computer,Lost photos, movies, music, etc. and lost files from external HDD,lost files from flash storage,preview before recovery,and much more for you ~

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.