Hi, I had transferred a few thousand pics to my ipad from my PC. Now my PC , Crashed after that. Is there a way toget those old transferred pics back to my new PC. Have tried Dropbox and sync and iTunes etc. nothing works. These are all good only for camera captures pics of ipad. But how to get the others out ? Need help

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

it is my pleasure to hep you. i recommend you to use the EaseUs Mobisaver,which is an free iphone photo recovery software.this software is free and easy to use, and it can help you to retrive your old pictures from iPad, iPhone,Itouch, and all the IOS devices.

You have to go for iOS data recovery software that recover data from an iPhone and iPad. I think Wondershare is also a good option for iOS recovery.

As I know, the deleted photos still store in iPad, if they are not be overwritten, you can restore iPad photos directly, but you need some iPad Photo Recovery programs for help, this way is for the user have no backup, if you backup your data with iTunes before, then recover deleted photos from iPad will be simply.

Click the File menu and select Devices > Restore from Back up.
Or
Open the iOS device's Summary tab. There are two ways to access this:
Click the device button in the upper right corner. (If viewing the iTunes Store, click the Library button in the upper right corner. The device button will then be visible.)
From any view in iTunes, click the View menu and select Show Sidebar. Select your iOS device in iTunes under Devices.
Click the Restore Backup button.

Hope this helps!

iFoneMate may be a good choice for you.

GlobalShareware is one of nice choice to recover lost iPhone data.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.