Hi, is there any mail client in which I can check mail from a @prodigy.net.mx in Mac? I'm in desperate need of one.

Thanks in advanced

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hi I'll put this in bilingual, 'cos i think that you that have registered with your question speak well Spanish. Pleas if someona who speaks English and wants to know hot to use a prodigy.net.mx account with Mail for Mac please make me know about it and I'll with pleasure will help it out.

Jonhlennon312, considering that this is an international forum reaching out to help one and all, we would really appreciate if you posted in English so that everyone can benefit from your post.

OK next time i'll do, that's why I posted that if anyone wanted the information in English to pleasme make me know about it and I'll help it out. And why do you earead my info, if yesterday i saw it completly.

And if you know at least more than the half of the American Continent speaks spanish, so more International could it be if you respect all the ways of comunications, more if I'm posting that I'll do it in English if anyone needs it, I think that it's difficult that a northamerican uses the prodigy.net.mx service outside USA.

> And why do you earead my info, if yesterday i saw it completly.

It was removed by one of the moderators of this forum since posting in a language other than English is against the rules.

> And if you know at least more than the half of the American Continent speaks spanish

But America doesn't mean International; you have to consider other continents like Asia, Africa, Australia, etc.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.