vista wont let me run fallout :(

What's Fallout? I'm not a gamer :)

Does program directly access hardware? If so, Vista will think it's naughty and won't let it play.

i have the DOS version

i think theres a win95 version, might ebay that

fallout was the father of all RPGs and has a cult following

i have the DOS version

i think theres a win95 version, might ebay that

fallout was the father of all RPGs and has a cult following

Have you tried Windows 95 Compatibility Mode?

Thanks, Infarction and willcomp! It's always a learning process to get information from those that know a lot more than me about computers, programs, and operating systems. I'm also passing the info on to friends!

I think another Service Pack is important for Windows Vista. Reasons, I have found a few bugs myself. Have you ever tried creating a "My Pictures" folder in the "Documents" folder in Windows Vista? A move folder dialogue box will popup and when its done, the folder will disappear. Dont know where its gone, dont know where it could be. Just gone!

So, is it still a remaining code from XP?
May be Microsoft doesnt want us to create a "My Pictures" folder in the "Documents" folder but my game doesnt like that either. Control has to come back!!!!

You can download the beta atm

i have problem with win XP Updating, any one can heplout

Regards
shafkat

Does anyone know if Windows Service Pack 2 (when it does come out) will support the installation of Archicad 11 on Vista Home Premium? Or know how i can find out?
Thanks

You could try it I suppose, theres a beta / release candidate out.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.