Hi
I have setup 2 gmail accounts (myaccount1@gmail.com & myaccount2@gmail.com)in Office Outlook 2003. My first account set as my default (myaccount1@gmail.com) is sending/recieveing emails perfectly. My second acccount can only send emails, but not recieve any & I receive this message:
"The server you are connected to is using a security certificate that could not be verified.
The certificates CN name does not match the passed value.
Do you want to continue using this server?

also under the errors tab I recieve this:

Task’myaccount2 – receiving’ reported error (0x800CCC90): ‘Your incoming (POP3) email server has reported an internal error. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: 220 mx.google.com ESMTP b5sm3611691rva.so

How can I rectify this situation?

Thank you

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

double check the typing on the incoming and out going server. one missing dot or misspell will give you errors, also check the email address on gmail itself ensure no forwarding is configured.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.