i bought a brand new camera and i can use it but my camera also has a MP3 player on it and it doesn't allow me to install the program beacuse "C:\WINDOWS\System\sda\sdpaums.dll" cannot be found...please help me...i want the mp3 player that i payed for...and i looked for the file on my computer using the search option and it finds the folder and the file but when i double click the file it says it doesnt exist...help

i bought a brand new camera and i can use it but my camera also has a MP3 player on it and it doesn't allow me to install the program beacuse "C:\WINDOWS\System\sda\sdpaums.dll" cannot be found...please help me...i want the mp3 player that i payed for...and i looked for the file on my computer using the search option and it finds the folder and the file but when i double click the file it says it doesnt exist...help

If you just purchased this camera I would suggest you call the tech support of the camera maker. They should be able to walk you through the install.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.