Hey all,

I dont know weather to post this here or on the dead machiens thingy, if its still around, havnt been on here for ages.

ANYWAY, there i was, sat watching the telly, my laptop sat there, lid open, looking inconspicuious, at the windows xp home login screen. when my little brother ran in, pressed loads of the keys at the top of the keyboard and turned it off with the power button. he pressed the power button so it started to shutdown, and then held it, so it forced shutdown. and now whenever i turn it on, it says windows xp loading thingy with the load bar, and then goes to a blue screen with white writing that says

'A porblem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

BAD_POOL_CALLER'

followed by if this is the first time you have seen this stop error screen, restart your computer and all that stuff.

need urgent help!!

Much apreciated

Tom

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.