i have program name lock my folder,i tried to lock my external hard drive but is not complete and then i canceled but after that i cant open my hard drive and they said access dinied ,even after i delete program and i install again with same password and i tried to lock my hard drive again but the prosess wont complete but still i cant opened even after i format computer still i cant get thru it but i can opened with guest account but i cant delete anything because i used guest account ,please help me !!!!!

i have program name lock my folder,i tried to lock my external hard drive but is not complete and then i canceled but after that i cant open my hard drive and they said access dinied ,even after i delete program and i install again with same password and i tried to lock my hard drive again but the prosess wont complete but still i cant opened even after i format computer still i cant get thru it but i can opened with guest account but i cant delete anything because i used guest account ,please help me !!!!!

wish i knew Greek! lol
try to explain the problem and what you did to fix it a little better .

like this =, i have program name lock my folder ???

and this =i tried to lock my external hard drive but is not complete and then i canceled but after that i cant open my hard drive . , did you try formating the external hard drive

and this = even after i format computer still i cant get thru it , thru what! are you saying you formated your main hard drive and reloaded windows and can't access window or the external harddrive .
If you can access windows go to control panel /admin tools ,and computer management and disk manager and format the external drive

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.