My home page has been hijacked by Incredifind and often when I am searching in Google this Incredifind pops up again. I have run Adaware and Spybot but it's still there. Any help would be appreciated.
Tez

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Download HijackThis from here & unzip it into it's own, permanent folder, (Not a temporary folder or the desktop (in a folder on the desktop is fine) & not directly on your hard drive). If you prefer an executable file, then download from here.
If you have anything disabled in MsConfig, please re-enable it/them.
Start HJT & press the scan button. When the scan is finished the scan button will change to save. Save the log to a text file, copy the entire contents of the text file & paste it into the body of your post. DO NOT FIX ANYTHING YET. Most of what is there is necessary for the running of your system.

Please post it in the Security forum.

My home page has been hijacked by Incredifind and often when I am searching in Google this Incredifind pops up again. I have run Adaware and Spybot but it's still there. Any help would be appreciated.
Tez

Hi, found this on Incredifinder, this will help you to remove it, I hope it works!
http://www.2-spyware.com/remove-incredifind.html
Monica

Thanks for your help Monica and Crunchie. The download you suggested Monica was simple to use and seems to have done the trick too! -- so far!
Tez

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.