When I try to download Slim Browser(my favorite), my screen was reversed for 180° and after 4 antivirus programs Sophos only detected a virus but when I rebooted PC the same problem was there,so now I'm looking at the screen with Monitor turnet for 180 degrees.
HELP , HELP,HELP!!!

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Hi,

Do you still have this problem?
If you have a graphics card in your PC you may be able to go into the display settings and choose rotate 180 degrees to turn the display the right way up again.

To build upon JC7's post, let us know what kind of video card you have, and we might be able to suggest how to change this screen rotation.

poor mans fix.. stand on head or flip monitor over. (dont do this i couldnt resist)

I didn't fix it , listen this,when I open Control Panel and mark one of the icons,let say System icon, then click up button my Desktop turn for 180 °, if I press left Desktop turn for 180° from left to right.
Lucky I am I accidentally discover this otherwise my monitor could stand vice versa , He He,now I'm loughing to this.
Interesting,people?

I didn't fix it , listen this,when I open Control Panel and mark one of the icons,let say System icon, then click up button my Desktop turn for 180 °, if I press left Desktop turn for 180° from left to right.
Lucky I am I accidentally discover this otherwise my monitor could stand vice versa , He He,now I'm loughing to this.
Interesting,people?

Speaking of couldn't resist!
Greek in English !! HeHe !! What.
Im still looking for my Up button :)

: )) My English is so bad that only I can read what I wrote , Cius!

I think this is a function of intel motherboards, A friend showed me that if you press shift + up arror the desktop reversed! Same with shift + down arrow.

Boot your pc in vga mode ... I think you'll solve your problem. Do tell us then.

To boot in vga mode ... when you boot your pc .. press F8 for advanced options and then boot with vga mode enabled.

It's ok,but I must be aware of reversed "actions". Thanks!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.