Gooday. I have an old tv, it has only one input output and that is the aerial hole. Can I hook my computer up to it. I have the little box that I can use the dvd player.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

hi there
Youre looking for a cable that supports your video card and tv.like you get from s-video to s-video cable.but then your tv and GFX card must have the femail for the cable
couple of google's for you

I got a feeling he is talking RF connector, sittas.... just a feeling. UHF or VHF....

I got a feeling he is talking RF connector, sittas.... just a feeling. UHF or VHF....

Gooday. The tv is an old one with an aerial connection only. I have a box that I connect my dvd player to and then that goes to the aerial hole.

you can try to get a svideo to audio-video connector cable.. but in order to connect that cable, you'll need an audio-video to rf coverter box.

Thank you. I will get them.

my RF modulator has both RCA[red,white,& yellow connections ] and s-video connection,check the back of the box you have for the dvd connection

You won't the the resolution of today's monitors. TV is compatible with the old CGA 640 X 480 screen.

My thinking also, mm. Not worth the bother... in that position I'd go out and get a scondhand LCD monitor... under 19" they are so cheap.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.