Hi,

Is there a way to access hyperlinks that comes with e-mails? My outlook does not allow me to do so.

Even double-clicking on the hyperlink does not work. Is there a feature in Microsoft Outlook that can enable me to click on e-mails with hyperlinks?

Thanks!

:eek:

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

What exactly happens if you do klick on a hyperlink?

Nothing happens... It just stays static although at the bottom of the taskbar I can see the hyperlink address and all, I can "surf" directly by clicking on the hyperlink.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

What exactly happens if you do klick on a hyperlink?

I can "surf" directly by clicking on the hyperlink.

You mean you can't?

Maybe you should check if theres a standard-browser defined on your system, with the Internet Explorer you should go extras->internet options->programs and then check the box at the bottom - the next time you start IE you will be asked to make it your standard-browser. Klick "Yes" and the retry your Outlook 2000.

Michael

Thanks for your help! It worked, now my e-mail is back to normal. :cheesy:

You mean you can't?

Maybe you should check if theres a standard-browser defined on your system, with the Internet Explorer you should go extras->internet options->programs and then check the box at the bottom - the next time you start IE you will be asked to make it your standard-browser. Klick "Yes" and the retry your Outlook 2000.

Michael

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.