i am using AOL broadband. whenever i want to shut down my computer, i get a problem with iexplorer trying to close. it asks if i want to end now or cancel. no matter what i do it takes many attempts to get my computer to shut down because this won't close properly. i have DL all windows critical updates.
thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

1st if you have XP after you download all the spyware removers and update them.(optional) Boot into SAFEMODE(F8 or one of those) its about the only way you can get every bit of your spyware,viruses,trojans,ect..... out of your system.
BIG"B's Linked Online Security FOR XP
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
SOFTWARE
Top Four Security Downloads (you must have them)

Note: All downloads above are worthless without updates

can any1 help me i cant be 1on1.exe file off my computer plz sum1 help me

plz help me

commented: should have started a new thread for this... -5

What is 1on1.exe? Have you tried a Google search for the program "1on1.exe" + spyware?

keithy. Start your own thread to avoid confusion after Downloading HijackThis from http://209.133.47.200/~merijn/files/HijackThis.exe & unzip it into it's own, permanent folder, not a temporary one. Start HJT & press the scan button. When the scan is finished the scan button will change to save. Save the log to a text file & paste it into the body of your post. DO NOT FIX ANYTHING YET.

Hi Keithy

Theres a topic covering this in another thread. Search for 1on1.exe at the homepage. I had a huge problem with this too. I tried spyware shredders rebooting in safe mode and deleting hidden files. The only success i had was to restore my computer to a previous restore point. This seemed to do the trick.

For the record its a dialer. I've searched everywhere and theres not much info regarding this one. Oh and one last bit of advice. Stay away from those webcam sites .lol. Hope this works.

kToi

can any1 help me i cant be 1on1.exe file off my computer plz sum1 help me

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.