I too am in the page cannot be displayed category. I have printed a number of replies to this problem but I want to fix the problem in the right way.

I mistakenly deleted the win 32 file in the set access part of xp and I think this should not have been done. I know relatively nothing about computers but my spyware doctor kept bringing this up on the screen as a problem so hence the delete.

I have tried to system restore to various dates and I get the message cannot restore to this date no settings changed. Do I need to reinstall xp and how do I do this?

Thank you for all your good info.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Guru, Thank you for your quick response. I'll will follow the directions you've given. :)

After i innstalled ZAPro I have problems with some pages on internet. Some ads show up like boxes with a 404 error message, and some times it is only a red cross where the ad should have been. Not that I`m a fan of ads, but it irritates me that I cant resolve it. Any suggestions?
Per Ivar

Hi Per Ivar ,

First of all- welcome to TechTalk!

We ask that members not tag their questions on to a thread previously started by another member (regardless of how similar your problem might seem). Not only does it divert the focus of the thread away from the original poster's problem, but it also makes it less likely that you yourself will get the individual attention that you need.

Please start your own thread and post your question there. When you do, please try to give us as much specific info as possible regarding the problem (exact error messages, system specs, etc.).

For a full description of our posting guidelines and general rules of conduct, please see this page:

http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/faq.php?faq=daniweb_faq#faq_rules

Thanks for understanding.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.