I read some other threads and then lost the answer.
I get stuck on "lsass.ess application error, memory could not be written". I tried the safe mode, restore last settings, and all the options that come up, and always come back to this error box. HELP.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Have no idea what you are talking about. What is "lsass.ess"? An operating system? application program?

Please post in the correct DaniWeb board. This one is only for intruductions, not questions. Tell me what it is and I'll move it for your.

Have no idea what you are talking about. What is "lsass.ess"? An operating system? application program?

Please post in the correct DaniWeb board. This one is only for intruductions, not questions. Tell me what it is and I'll move it for your.

sorry, should be lsass.exe

I get stuck on "lsass.ess application error, memory could not be written". I tried the safe mode, restore last settings, and all the options that come up, and always come back to this error box. HELP.

SHOULD READ
I get stuck on "lsass.exe application error, memory could not be written". I tried the safe mode, restore last settings, and all the options that come up, and always come back to this error box. HELP.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.