When I had Windows XP, I could have names appear on my screensaver images. I now have Windows Vista 32 and cannot find where to check to have the names appear in Screen Savings Setting.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

hi KL2U, you mean the option "3D Text" which you can put any text as a screen saver or the "My Pictures Slide Show" in which you just put your pictures on the my picture folder and system will use that as a screen saver..

well if this is what you mean..just right click on a empty space on your desktop then choose properties it will bring up the display properties then choose the screen saver tab to customize your screen saver..

When I had Windows XP, I could have names appear on my screensaver images. I now have Windows Vista 32 and cannot find where to check to have the names appear in Screen Savings Setting.

I do not mean the 3D option. XP allowed names to appear on the screensaver for each image. Someone else told me now that Vista no longer has that option - SAD.

hi KL2U, you mean the option "3D Text" which you can put any text as a screen saver or the "My Pictures Slide Show" in which you just put your pictures on the my picture folder and system will use that as a screen saver..

well if this is what you mean..just right click on a empty space on your desktop then choose properties it will bring up the display properties then choose the screen saver tab to customize your screen saver..

I do not mean the 3D option. XP allowed names to appear on the screensaver for each image. Someone else told me now that Vista no longer has that option - SAD!
- Ed (KL2U)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.