I bought my daughter a Ministry of Sound MP035 1.5 GB Jukebox, but am stumped as how to download her music files on to it from CD or Windows Media Player. On WMP i thought i would have to go on "copy" and select the device in the drop-down menu, but the device doesn't appear there. We are running on Windows ME, and the software CD that came with the MP3 player apparently does not need to be installed unless you are running Windows 98 SE. Should I install the software/drivers anyway? Any ideas for a complete novice?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I bought my daughter a Ministry of Sound MP035 1.5 GB Jukebox, but am stumped as how to download her music files on to it from CD or Windows Media Player. On WMP i thought i would have to go on "copy" and select the device in the drop-down menu, but the device doesn't appear there. We are running on Windows ME, and the software CD that came with the MP3 player apparently does not need to be installed unless you are running Windows 98 SE. Should I install the software/drivers anyway? Any ideas for a complete novice?

It should show up in mycomputer as a removal device .when you have it plugged into the computer ! If not then you will need to load the Drivers !
if it does you can just use wundows Explorer to drag and drop the mp3 onto it !.
Using Windows explorer !Moving Files

I think the key here is that the files need to be converted to MP3's
I dont know of any player that will let you put in a audio CD and just drag and drop them to your MP3.

They need to be Ripped... Before you can use them...

I think the key here is that the files need to be converted to MP3's
I dont know of any player that will let you put in a audio CD and just drag and drop them to your MP3.

They need to be Ripped... Before you can use them...

Yeah right !!,.windows media player 10 lets me rip them or i also use Audio grabber .
Free download .
http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/download.html

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.