Guys,

Please tell me which are the best DVD converter and rippers available in the market?
Share your views.

Thanks,

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

try xilisoft.. or just search google.. there's a lot....

commented: dont buy from xilisoft those dicks spam us 50+ times a day -7

All these are free or I need to pay for these..

some of the are evaluation copy or shareware... when you search google try like this:

"dvd converter freeware"

Hey thanks man.. thats nice sites :)

+1 for what caperjack says.

I just use DVD decrypter then run it through Handbrake to convert it. Run well on linux (usng wine for dvd decryptyer) too.

Good for ripping and shrinking films to watch on my PDA.

Both are free. Dont buy xilisoft i hate them they spam us a lot, and with tactics like that i wouldnt trust them with your credit card details...

Is this free jbennet?? Thanks..

DVD decrypter, dvd shrink and handbrake are all free

The free version of DVDFAB HD Decrypter works well to remove the encryption from the DVDs and then you can use DVD Shrink, HandBrake, etc.

hey guys. am trying to get to page2 of comments for this post, but keeps bringing me back to page1... has a post gotten deleted and left remnants??

EDIT: never mind. After adding this post, problem seemed to remedy itself

I recommend you a useful and free tool that can convert video, rip dvd, Backup DVD and download YouTube video.
it called "Next Video Converter".
It can convert almost all video formats including DivX, XviD, MOV, RM, RMVB, MPEG, VOB, DVD, WMV, and AVI to MPEG-4 movie format for iPod, iPhone, PSP or other portable video device, MP4 player, or Smartphones. It can also rip DVD to any video format.

Woooo, That is difficult to answer. I used many free DVD converters, of course they are not the best. But, I can recommend the best free DVD converter. It should be WinX DVD Ripper.

I recommend afterdawn and softpedia. There are many you can search online, you just have to make a choice on which one you feel is best for you.

WinX, really free software. I know it from softpedia.com review, maybe you could search WinX DVD Ripper and WinX Video Converter to realize them. Strong recommend.

don't know if this is what you're looking for but to convert ripped dvds to avi i use dvdx. works pretty well. a little complicated, i recomend looking up a tut before trying to use it.

free studio,good for lots of conversion,not sure if it actually has the ability to rip commercial dvd like decripter or shrink ,but i use it to do avi and mp4 to dvd fairly well and it free .has many program in one can download u tube video ,or instead download and convert to mp3 , 24 free program in one download
http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/

Guys,

Please tell me which are the best DVD converter and rippers available in the market?
Share your views.

Thanks,

Wondershare DVD Ripper Platinum is an easy-to-use and powerful DVD Ripper software.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.