Hey, I need help trying to get my autoplay to work because when I insert a disk into my computer autoplay won't work. When I right click the cd in my computer it shows no autoplay option, and I've also been to run on the start menu and typed in regedit and tried to get it to work from there, but it says autoplay is turned on even though it doesn't work. So what do I do to solve this problem???

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Thanks so much! I've been needing to fix this for a while and now it is fixed, thanks a lot! I was also wondering if you could help me with another problem I'm having, for some reason when I put the cd in my PC I got with my new Logitech Quickcam Pro 9000 webcam, for some reason it will setup the camera and install the drivers but when it gets to the part where it installs the software it just automatically closes the setup and I can't install the software. What should I do???

only thing i can think of is with the cd in the drive go to mycomputer ,right click on the cdrom icon and chose explorer and look for the software folder ,and open it and find the setup/install .exe should be named something like that , file and click on it.if no luck ,make sure cam is unplugged and try the auto run and reinstall that way

Hi, that would be the way that I would do it also but my problem is that when I click on my computer there is no cd rom icon in the box. Now what do I do? Please email me at mmouse53a@msn.com

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.